Coffee Machine Solutions
Slayer V3 1 Group
- Manufacturer: Slayer
- New/Used: New
- Retail: $13,200.00 | Our Price: $12,975.00
- Dimensions: 470 mm (W) x 550 mm (D) x 340 mm (H)
- Weight: 45 kg | Phase: Single Phase
- Maximum installed power: 2600 watt, 10 amp
- Size: N/A | In-store demo? No
- Despatch time: Hand-crafted - delivery varies.
Slayer 1 Group is the professional Barista’s dream machine. This revolutionary machine is designed to be small enough to fit in your personal kitchen, light enough to carry to a pop-up cafe and powerful enough to handle continuous steaming and brewing.
This commercial espresso machine utilizes power management software that only powers one heating element at a time to ensure continuous powerful dry steam and accurate brew temperature stability, while minimizing the necessary breaker size. Steam pressure is controlled via pressure transducer, which provides much more accuracy and responsiveness compared to the thermocouples and/or pressure-stats found on other machines.
With the Slayer 1 Group, as soon as the steam valve is opened the heating element is activated to create the necessary pressure to properly texturize the milk. Slayer now has six different sized steam tips that can be quickly changed without tools or thread tape, thanks to a self-sealing O-ring. When combined with easily adjusted steam pressures (from 1 to 2 bars) this allows Baristas to fine tune the steam performance to suit their preference or needs.
As with the commercial 2 & 3 Group machines, the Slayer 1 Group comes standard with an adjustable needle valve to control the pre-brew flow rate, allowing Baristas to flavor-profile their coffees. In addition to flow-rate control for pre-brew, Baristas now have the ability to set a different pre-brew pressure as well as a secondary brew pressure (either higher or lower than the standard brew pressure). This new brew architecture gives Baristas ultimate control and repeatability when pulling shots. Additional standard features include Peruvian walnut brew actuators and port filter handles, the Slayer shot-mirror, precision sand-casted X’s and commercial quality internal parts throughout the machine.
New to the Slayer 1 Group is the custom electronics and unobtrusive digital touch display, which eliminates the need for buttons and allows Slayer to maintain its trademark less-is-more approach, putting the focus where it should be - on the coffee.
*Brew temperature controlled with customized Slayer-tuned advanced PID. Temperature is controllable from front display in increments of 0.1 C or F. Stable to 0.25C/0.5F. Baristas can select temperature to be displayed in C or F.
*Steam pressure controlled with Pressure Transducer for extremely accurate control and faster recovery times while steaming. Settable pressure range of 1.0 to 2.0 Bar. Baristas can change pressure from the front display. With easily selectable pressure and our new selection of steam tips the Barista can easily tune their Slayer.
* Pre-heat coil is wrapped around the steam tank to pre-heat water (to approximately 85-87C) before entering the brew tank to ensure stability of the brew water.
* Hot water is dispensed from the right side actuator. Hot water comes from the steam tank and is restricted to prevent spluttering.
* Commercial brew group, steam valves, brew and steam actuators, porta-filters, etc. used within the Slayer 1 group.
* New Slayer v3 Brew Group technology - no more mechanical valves.
* New Slayer v3 Steam Valve actuators.
* Fully saturated brew group with auto-bleed valve - no more air-gaps giving false temperature reading and pressure fluctuations.
* Power management is used to pulse individual heating elements, allowing Slayer to have maximum wattage elements while requiring a smaller circuit breaker. Baristas can choose either Brew Tank priority or Steam Tank priority, depending on whether they are pulling shots in a lab environment or steaming milk based drinks in a popup cafe, restaurant, etc.
* Brew and Steam elements can be disabled from the front display.
* Built in dual shot timers for both Pre-brew and Brew times.
* Brew pressure gauge, measuring pressure at the group head (same pressure readings as you’ll get using a Scace).
* Pre-brew flow-rate manipulation via needle valve (same as Slayer commercial machines).
* Pump pressure provided by internal gear pump.
* Barista can manipulate the following brew parameters from the front display;
Pre-brew pressure (and flow rate via internal needle valve)
Secondary Brew pressure (settable from 1-10 bars)
* Baristas can manipulate all customizable settings from glass touch panel display.
* Stainless steel bayonet.
* Slayer Shot-Mirror.
* Non-Slip rubber feet prevent the machine from sliding when porta-filter is engaged.
* All metal construction.
12 months limited warranty on all non-consumable parts.
Please see our Guarantee page for full details.